The campus at Six Villages offers an exceptional range of specialist facilities.
There is a strong emphasis on enabling students to use information and communication technology to enhance and extend their learning.
- Learning Resources Centre.
- The Gate Theatre, a multifunction space with tiered seating for 150, plus space for an additional 90 on floor level, with sound and lighting system and projection screen.
- Five science laboratories.
- Multi-use teaching space with recording training facility.
- Technology suite – with a range of wood, metal, plastic and graphics equipment for both hands on and computer controlled making.
- Textiles room including sewing and felting machines and screen printing facilities.
- Food studies centre.
- Four fully equipped IT/Business Studies centres.
- Specialist art & design studio.
- Drama studio with full stage lighting rig/sound system and portable staging, sewing machines for costume making, specialist screens, lighting and software for chroma key compositing (green screen) film making techniques, HD cameras, Computers for film work and editing.
- Music suite with main room, supporting PC music computer programs, practice rooms, an ensemble room and a recording studio.
- Each classroom includes an interactive whiteboard or Touch screen TV panel.
Six Villages Sports Centre
- Four court sports hall with indoor cricket nets
- Gymnasium/exercise studio
- Floodlit Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Extensive playing fields
- Indoor climbing wall
Six Villages Sports Centre - Freedom Leisure